Annual Tricky Tray Gala – Wednesday May 18, 2022
at the Venetian in Garfield, NJ
Our annual tricky tray is the biggest fundraiser of the year. Each year typically brings in 850 guests and includes over 450 prizes. Simply put, Camp Acorn’s Tricky Tray Gala puts the “fun” in fundraiser!
- Doors open at 6:00pm
- Location: The Venetian – 546 River Dr, Garfield, NJ 07026
- Tickets are $70.00 (includes four course dinner and one sheet of small prize tickets)
- Tables are for parties of 10-12
(NOTE: if your party is smaller than 10, parties will be combined to fill a table. Please be sure your orders are complete before sending in. Seating/Orders may not be changed once submitted.)
- Ticket value packets available
- Small Combo: $50.00 ($65.00 value) 2 white sheets of 26 tickets each for small prizes and 1 green sheet of 26 tickets for large prizes
- Large Combo: $60.00 ($75.00 value) 3 green sheets of 26 tickets each for large prizes
- Mega Combo: $100.00 ($130.00 VALUE!) 3 white sheets of 26 tickets each for small prizes, 2 green sheets of 26 tickets each for large prizes, 1 Grand Prize set (3 tickets each), 1 Gift Card Tree ticket
- Two 50/50 Raffles
- Off-site 50/50 – $5.00 per ticket. Available in advance, as well as the night of the event
- On-site 50/50 – An on-site 50/50 will be held the night of the event
Supporting the Tricky Tray
In addition to attending the event there are several ways that you or your business can support our campers:*
Ad Journal – Support our event by purchasing an ad in our ad journal. There are several choices available.
Become a 2022 Tricky Tray Gala Corporate Sponsor – Support our event by becoming a 2022 Tricky Tray Gala Corporate Sponsor. Various Sponsorship packages are available. Provide your brand with premium exposure and help an important cause at the same time. Previous tricky tray sponsors include the John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center, Inserra Supermarkets, J. Fletcher, Creamer, and Son, and Flyte Tyme of Mahwah, NJ.
Donate a Prize – Our annual tricky tray features well over 450 prizes to bid on, from local business, individuals, and corporations. These include a wide range of products, services, and gift baskets. Contact us today to find out how to make your tax-deductible donations.
*All donations, whether monetary or goods/services are tax-deductible as applicable per state law.