Support Camp Acorn’s mission today
This Giving Tuesday, help support Camp Acorn’s programs serving individuals with disabilities. With over 20 years providing a loving, supportive, community for our campers, volunteers, and staff, we’ve got quite the story to tell! And that story is your story too! We encourage all of you to share a piece of your Camp Acorn Story on your Instagram, Facebook, or other social media accounts and use the hashtag #campacorn so we can check it out!
Supporters can donate through out website (campacorn.org/donate) or Venmo (@Camp-Acorn).
Camp Acorn accepts donations from individuals, foundations, corporations, and other organizations. We are one one of the lowest cost programs of our kind in the area and strive to keep our programs affordable for families. From large businesses to local service clubs, our programs are made possible by a network of compassionate supporters who care about improving the lives of those with disabilities.
Donations can be made via PayPal or credit card with the button above or by check. If you’d like to send a check, please do so to the address below:
Payable to: Camp Acorn
PO Box 1383
Paramus, NJ 07653
Not-for-profit info: 501(c)3 Not-for-Profit Corporation
Tax ID: 31-1790106
All donations directly benefit our campers and programs.
Camp Acorn also accepts certain in kind donations of goods and services, including equipment and supplies for our programs, gifts of new merchandise or gift certificates for tricky tray prizes, sponsorships for events or fundraisers, and more.
Camp Acorn’s Wish List
- Ice machine
- Metal cabinet/closet (with wheels preferred)
- Folding chairs (no cloth/cushion)
- Exercise bike
- Photo Paper
- Iron-On Paper
- Ink for our Printers
- Computers, iPads or other tablets (new or almost new preferred)
- External hard drives (Mac and PC compatible – USB, Firewire, or Thunderbolt capability)
- Copy machine
- TV cart
- Computer cart
Volunteer & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Paper Product Drive (paper towels, plates, cups, bowls, napkins)
- Sponsor (volunteer) – Monthly dances (approximately 25-30 volunteers)
- Sponsor special event (provide or pay for visiting performer, special trips, or bus for field trip)
- Camper-ships (1 week sponsorship for camper to attend)